|Family & Friends|
|Relationships:|| Rae Addison (crush) |
Angela Gomez (dating)
|Strengths:||Singing, Dancing, Acting.|
|Weaknesses:||Jealousy, Lies and Liars|
|First appearance:||Fresh Start|
CJ has always been a good guy, he is always to the feet of the rules, but he knows when to turn into a funny guy, he is what you call a Broadway Boy, he is very popular, without being in The Football Team or anything else. He lives with his two parents and is an only child. Has never hada girlfriend and hasn't give his first kiss yet.
He is cool and friendly, loves to talk with people, and likes to be the leader in everything and he can accept not to be the leader but it is difficult for him.
He's cool, friendly, bossy, popular, and has a great sense of humor
Solos In a DuetEdit
- I Can Hear The Bells from Hairspray. (Chuck) (Love Today)
- All My Lovin/All You Need Is Love by The Beatles. (Crossing Abbey Road) (Angela)
Solos In a Group NumberEdit
- Hello by Martin Solveig (feat. Dragonette). Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride).
- Start of Something New from HSM. Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride)
- Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. Sung by CJ, Erik, AJ and Priscilla (In Or Out)
- Love Today by MIKA. Sung by New Directions (minus Priscilla) (Love Today)
- Tell Me Baby by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Sung by New Directions Boys. (Sing-Off)