|Charles "Chuck" Salvatore|
|Hair Color:||Dark Ginger|
|Aliases:||Chuck, Chuckster (by CJ)|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Cameron Salvatore (sister) |
Dr. Salvatore (father
Helen Salvatore (mother)
Luke Walker (cousin)
|Relationships:|| Tylor Hilton (ex-girlfriend) |
Anna Clarkson (kissed)
Hallie Grace (ex-girlfriend)
|Interests:|| Glee Club, |
|Clique:|| Glee Club |
|Strengths:||Voice, physical strenght, confidence.|
|First appearance:||Fresh Start|
Charles Salvatore, better known as Chuck Salvatore is one of the main characters on the Fanfiction: Glee, New Paths, New Directions. He was created by fanfiction's creator and writer Camsay.
Chuck was born and grew up in a small rural town before moving to Lima, Ohio. He belongs to a upper class family, but he was always able to know the value of things. Her mother, Helen, is the Sciences Teacher in McKinley, and his father is a Doctor, working in Lima Hospital. He has only one sister, Cameron, 15 years old, who still isn't in McKinley. Chuck has troubles with the alcohol and is an smoker, although he knows that this last things can bring him problems to his voice. About his love life, he was lucky at the beginning, but then, the girl he loved cheated on him, and he never saw love with the same eyes. That was when he fell into the alcohol to drown his sorrow. He's the boy with highest grades in the classroom due to that can help him to qualify into a high range University. He'll want to join the Glee Club when he realises that arts are really important to the development of life of the person itself and in the definition of the same one. Paralelly he plays as backer in the McKinley Titans, until something makes him change and he'll have to retire.
Strong personality, decisive and confident. He can change from love to hate easily, as he has been betrayed before, and he doesn't want it to happen again. He demonstrates an incredible close bond with his family and friends. He has some bipolar characteristics that constantly define him.
Solos In a DuetEdit
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. (Hallie) (Two's Company)
- I Can Hear The Bells from Hairspray. (CJ) (Love Today)
Solos In a Group NumberEdit
- Hello by Martin Solveig (feat. Dragonette). Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride).
- Start of Something New from HSM. Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride)
- Love Today by MIKA. Sung by New Directions (minus Priscilla) (Love Today)
- Hold Me Tight by The Beatles. Sung by New Directions (Crossing Abbey Road)
- Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Sung by New Directions. (No Need To Say Goodbye)
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz. Sung by Chuck with New Direction Boys (minus Erik) (New Directions Year's Eve)
- Tell Me Baby by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Sung by New Directions Boys.(Sing-Off)