|Family & Friends|
|Relationships:||Nathan Miller (boyfriend)|
|Strengths:||Voice, intelligence, support, looks|
|Weaknesses:||Homosexuality, his anger, being single.|
|First appearance:||Here Comes The Pride|
As a child, he went from nerd to hottie, (not to everyone) he has always been bullied as a pre-teen, he has parents that support him throughout and dreams to reach the key to success.
Very kind, caring and supportive, however, he can change a lot, if someone pushes his button, he'll explode, he also, has to make sure he gets what he wants, he has to get a solo, at another point, he's depressed over his relationship status, he has been turned down by girls in the past, which caused him to turn homosexual. Guys had either turned him down or stayed far away from him in the past.
Solos In a DuetEdit
Solos In a Group NumberEdit
- Start of Something New from HSM. Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride)
- Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper Sung by CJ, Erik, AJ and Priscilla (In Or Out)
- Love Today by MIKA. Sung by New Directions (minus Priscilla) (Love Today)
- With A Little Help Of My Friends by The Beatles. Sung by Erik, Nathan, Bobby and Justin (Crossing Abbey Road)
- Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Sung by New Directions (No Need To Say Goodbye)
- Tell Me Baby by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Sung by New Directions Boys. (Sing-Off)