|Eye Color:||Sapphire Blue|
|Aliases:|| Hal, |
Momma (by Jocks)
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Mr. & Mrs. Grace (parents) |
Eva and Ethan Grace (children)
|Relationships:|| Unnamed ex-boyfriend (got pregnant by)|
Chuck Salvatore (current boyfriend)
|Friends:||New Directions (except Anna|
|First appearance:||Fresh Start|
Hallie has a son named Ethan and a daughter named Eva. She is a single teen mom. Nothing is known yet about the kids' parents. She raises them alone with a little help from her parents.
Quiet and shy. Although she can have a strong basis.
Solos In a DuetEdit
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. (Chuck) (Two's Company)
- Popular from Wicked. (Anna) ([[Pretty Much Diva Already)
Solos In a Group NumberEdit
- Hello by Martin Solveig (feat. Dragonette). Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride).
- Start of Something New from HSM. Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride)
- Love Today by MIKA. Sung by New Directions (minus Priscilla) (Love Today)
- Hold Me Tight by The Beatles. Sung by New Directions. (Crossing Abbey Road)
- Celebration by Madonna. (With Tinsley, Anna and Angela) (New Directions Year's Eve)
- Hot N Cold by Katy Perry. Sung by New Directions Girls.(Sing-Off)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.