|Family & Friends|
|Relationships:|| Tinsley Willis (ex-girlfriend) |
AJ Williams (crush)
|Friends:|| Chuck Salvatore |
|Vulnerabilities:||Can't keep secrets|
|First appearance:||Fresh Start|
Just a smart boy who gets 90s in every class. He is very shy and can't get friends. His parents got divorced when he was a little child, and he moved to live with his mother. He's an only child, and is quite spoiled because of that. He always got everything he wanted, but never could get everything he needed.
Very shy, he's an smarty pants and is the prime target of bullies at school.
- Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid. (Fresh Start)
- Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt. (New Directions Year's Eve)
Solos In a DuetEdit
- Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows (Tinsley) (Two's Company)
- The Call by Regina Spektor. (Tinsley) (No Need To Say Goodbye)
Solos In a Group NumberEdit
- Hello by Martin Solveig (feat. Dragonette). Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride).
- Start of Something New from HSM. Sung by New Directions. (Here Comes The Pride)
- Love Today by MIKA. Sung by New Directions (minus Priscilla) (Love Today)
- Hold Me Tight by The Beatles. Sung by New Directions (Crossing Abbey Road)